Creation vs. Evolution

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
biscuit7:
An experiment that will never take place but has crossed plenty of minds would be to see if chimps and humans can hybridize and the commonly accepted theoretical answer is yes. It would be ethically unsound to try it, but my money is on the probability it would work.

i think because there is a different number of chromosomes involved, it can't happen (i read that a long time ago) but hey... like you say, there are mules in the world.

there is, however, evidence that chimps and humans mated when the species were much closer together.

It's a dirty secret in physical anthropology that it's more than likely to be possible. There are still way too many cultural hang-ups with the genetic relationship between humans and chimps to admit to it in public but it's there for anyone lurking just under the surface.

R

Wow, you people are SO 5 minutes ago. Haven't you seen "http://www.hotyoungchimps.com"?

yes but they..

er.. NO... never heard of it

:54:

Staw men are the coin of the realm it seems.

It is time we accepted the truth. We were all created by the Flying Spaghetti Monster and were touched by His Noodly Appendage.

800px-Touched_by_His_Noodly_Appendage.jpg

You know, as an atheist, that seems just as ridiculous as the idea that the Christian god created me.

I evangalized the FSM early on in this thread, but was cast out, beaten down and left in darkness.

Actually, let it be known that since the first page of this thread I have been touched by His Noodly Appendage and bought an FSM decal for my car.

rookers, thank you for showing me the light.

RAmen.

IF the FSM were true, then we'd all look like FSM's dudes...

clearly wrong

jeez

we were created by the Crabby Ranting Ape Person, better known as the CRAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom