crazy wetsuits and colors???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubajoh44

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a very colorful or unusually colored wetsuit? I need a 3mm farmer jane. Most of my stuff is yellow/black, but not many people offer these colors. Suggestions???

I have a Question Why Famer Jon style? they make you carry more weight. i would look for a 6-7mm one pice

henderson wet suits
pinnicel?

I dive one site that only needs a shorty (summer) and full (winter). The other place I go alot probably needs a 5mm, but I can get away with it if I use a 3mm farmer (doubled up in the core). This way I only have to buy one.

Surf' N Sea wetsuits in San Diego will custom make a suit in almost any color you want. (619) 222-1231. I had a surf suit made there once that lasted twice as long as anything I ever got off the rack.

Thanks.... These are just what I need. I will give Surf'N Sea a call. I like LiquidFit. They look like they may have what I need. Dive goddess is very interesting to look at, but I need a 3mm now. (Maybe someday.) Thanks again!

Try Chris at Terrapin Wetsuits, she does custom stuff and alterations, she is outside of New Braunfels. She does do pick-ups and deliveries at LDS's in Houston and Austin. She put Yellow Pannels in my Girlfriend's Black Scubapro suit and added Wrist/ankle/and a chest zipper. Great work and very easy to get in and out of. http://www.terrapinwetsuits.com/index.htm

He's close to me. I'll give him a call. Thanks....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom