Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skgvolkl1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Question. I am in Cancun right now and have decided I want to dive in Cozumel instead of here. No one here with me dives so I will be going solo. I have been researching two companies one is deep blue who a friend recommended, and stay across the street at the Americana (but not at the all-inclusive price,60 per night). Their dive groups are small usually less then 10. but a separate company From hotel. The other is blue angel dive resort, a little more expensive, but I am only diving 2 dives a day in the morning for 3 days straight. And they give you a free tank to dive off the shore in the afternoon(I have all my own equipment). I like to research the he'll out of trips, but this trip to cancun came up in very short time. So now instead of enjoying the beach I am trying to research dive shops on spotty coverage. Any info would help.
Shawn

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom