Cozumel weather late Nov early Dec

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba41girl

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We are looking to book a last minute trip to Cozumel for Nov 27-Dec 4. We have decided on Scuba Club Cozumel because we want a dive vacation. I have dived Cozumel before but didnt like the other resort (Hotel Cozumel). That being said, Im worried about the weather for this time of year. Has anyone been there this time of year and is it good? Also is the food good? The last place I stayed the food was inedible!

We are considering Belize but it is so expensive. We cant spend more than $1000 pp for everything ( I just got laid off). The only reason we are going is because we have free airfare through US AIR and the vouchers are only good to their main destinations Cozumel, Belize, Aruba ( I heard the diving is so-so in Aruba right now). If anyone has a suggestion on a resort in Belize that fits our criteria I'm open for suggestions.

And any tips on Scuba Club cozumel would be great. Oh and how is the shore diving?

I had a great time at SCC last year in early December. I really liked the food at SCC; they were very accommodating of my special diet (vegetarian, no dairy). But food is such an individual thing. I usually had fresh fruit at breakfast; salad, chips, salsa, and guacamole for lunch; and some special thing for dinner - my favorite was a simple vegetable burrito with french fries (papas fritas).

Usually the two boat dives a day were enough for me. I did enjoy the shore diving when I had enough energy to do it. If you go slow and are observant you can see a lot of critters.

I just looked at the SCC website. It's going to cost you $599 per person for five nights with all meals and four days of diving.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom