Cozumel Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I took the "Introduction to Digital Underwater Photography" course. Once I become familiar with Photoshop Elements 2 I will take the "Digital Workflow & Image Manipulation for Underwater Photography." Both Marth and Bonnie were very helpful and when I had a question were happy to respond. As someone new to photography, I thought it was a great course and well worth the money.

I like the barracuda

hammerhead man:
I also took a digital underwater photo course online that was developed by Marty Snyderman (http://www.theunderwaterphotographer.com/) that I really enjoyed and I learned a lot.

I took that course too and it really helped me to understand and remember many of those basic rules of underwater photography that I forget about when I'm actually down there shooting. I'm scheduled to join Marty on the Solmar V trip too back to Socorro. He's a good teacher. Then I'm taking the digital workflow class when I get back.

Danni

Danni:
I like the barracuda

I took that course too and it really helped me to understand and remember many of those basic rules of underwater photography that I forget about when I'm actually down there shooting. I'm scheduled to join Marty on the Solmar V trip too back to Socorro. He's a good teacher. Then I'm taking the digital workflow class when I get back.

Danni

It was a very good course. I was impressed by the fact that both Bonnie and Marty were willing to answer my questions. i had a qestion about night dive photos and Marty told me to call him to discuss it with him. Bonnie also gave me great advice. I will take the workflow class when I become familiear with Photo elements 2. What kind of camera do you have? I have really enjoyed my Sea&Sea DX3000G.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom