Cozumel trip report staying at Paradise Condos and diving with Aldora Divers April 7-12, 2017

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The computer rental prices may be listed on that page, but like I said, on the orientation page that they send you when you make a reservation, it clearly says "Aldora will loan you a computer if you don't have one and teach you how to use it".

It's ambiguous at the very least. To make it clearer, it should say "If you don't have a computer, you can rent one from Aldora for $7 per day".

When I take a book from the library on a loan, I don't pay for it.

If a college student takes a loan against college tuition, it has to be paid back.

I guess it's all in the context.

I see what you mean. I checked my orientation email, and not only does it say "loan", computer rental cost is not listed in the price list at the end of the document.

Mea Culpa,

Sorry, but after 25 years of loaning out dive computers, the losses, flooding (they are not cheap, even to us) we have been forced to charge a minimal amount for the use of our Oceanic Veo2 Dive Computers. Yes we changed the price list, but neglected to search every document we have published to make corrections. We will do so asap.

Sorry

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom