Cozumel Travel Deals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kvitense

Registered
Reaction score
I’m looking to dive Cozumel the second half of December. Is anyone aware of any airline/hotel packages/deals that are worth considering rather than independent airline and hotel reservations?
Looking to fly out of St. Louis round trip.

Check out the Grand Occidental...the week before Xmas is usually around 1100 for two all inclusive...diving extra on site with ProDive....$34/Dive free Nitrox.

I’m looking to dive Cozumel the second half of December. Is anyone aware of any airline/hotel packages/deals that are worth considering rather than independent airline and hotel reservations?
Looking to fly out of St. Louis round trip.

You’re talking about peak Season - dive rates don’t fluctuate but hotel and airfare will be at premiums which will affect package prices. You also can’t get a direct flight from ST Louis so depending on the airline you’ll have to connect through Houston (United) Dallas (American) or Atlanta (Delta) - probably best off booking your flight independently and then finding a dive/hotel package. Also keep in mind that many of the favorite dive shops are already booked up by now for the last two
Weeks of December - these dates fill up
Early and fast for a lot of us - if you’re solo it may be easier . Best of luck and have a great trip!

Funjet.com sometimes has good package prices in general, although I've not looked for Cozumel specifically. Also check for packages through your preferred airline.

Keep in mind that packages often have more restrictive penalties, often "be there or lose all." Trip insurance becomes more of a consideration.

Back
Top Bottom