Cozumel photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good photos! I enjoyed the movie clip. It's interesting that your movie clip of the reef is more colorful than the photo of it.

It's nice to see some of the growth on the C-53. I was in the first group to dive it after it was sunk in 2000. The Director took our group down for it's maiden dive.

mwrager:
I just got back from Cozumel. I was there from July 10 to July 17. I also took over 600mb of pic’s. I liked it but I liked Key Largo better. The current makes it hard to take pics underwater at Cozumel.

ya,t he current can be difficult at times, but the life around the reefs more than makes up for it IMHO. if you want to get serious with the camera, though, you need to do some shore dives. the currents were minimal and allowed ample time to fiddle with camera settings.

great photo's and video!
was in Coz July 3-11. You brought me right back! I particularly liked the C-53 and also dived on her sister ship the C-58 in Isla Mujeres. For all going to Cozumel, I would highly recommend Deep Blue dive shop!

Nice photos hcs3. Some of those strobeless shots can be brought to life with a little photoshop editing. Here's an example of 2 minutes of playing in photoshop elements. Basically just playing with levels, color balance and curves.

Great pictures, we have been to cozumel numerous times and love it! But this year we went to the British Virgin Islands for 10 days. It was our first trip in 3 years because i had to have knee surgery. scubacoz22

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom