Trip Report Cozumel- October 10-20, 2021

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great report and pics!! I've seen several really good underwater photos/videos taken with he SportDiver housing. Would free up a little space when traveling. Did you use the edit feature of the iPhone on any of the pics?

Great report and pics!! I've seen several really good underwater photos/videos taken with he SportDiver housing. Would free up a little space when traveling. Did you use the edit feature of the iPhone on any of the pics?
no

For the first time in my many trips to Cozumel over the years, it’s great to see some “real“ sharks making their appearance,not just the more commonly seen nurse sharks.

Great report. Excellent pictures. Epic video you made. Thanks for labeling all the creatures in the video! Never seen flying gurnard fish! way cool!!! I appreciate you taking the time to create and share!
well done! Was owner of 3P, Steve, on the island and on boat with you?

Thanks, Boss. I'm thinking of going back to Coz in Feb. I miss it.

Great report. Excellent pictures. Epic video you made. Thanks for labeling all the creatures in the video! Never seen flying gurnard fish! way cool!!! I appreciate you taking the time to create and share!
well done! Was owner of 3P, Steve, on the island and on boat with you?
Steve is up in Alaska currently. He will be back on the island next month. Was bummed not to be able to dive with him this trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom