Cozumel Mexico 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mark,

That second video was just great. Who did you dive with and what set-up are you using.

Huntster

Beautiful work.

I would love to see some before and after comparison shots, before and after Hurricaine Wilma. It would be interesting to see some shots from exactly the same spot on the reef.

huntster:
Mark,

That second video was just great. Who did you dive with and what set-up are you using.

Huntster

Thank you.

The setup is a Sony PD150 in a Sea&Sea VX2000 housing. All daylight shots are without lights. I use a video reflector on my old Halogen 50watt cave light for the night stuff.

I edit on a PC using Sony Vegas Video 5.0.

I cannot remember the dive outfits at Cozumel Reef Club or Hotel Cozumel. They were the on site dive shops. I tend to stay away from the group when videotaping. I'm usually hanging out around 30-60 feet above the group doing my own thing. I was always annoyed as a diver by the photographer or videographer staying on subject forever. It only results in a cluster of people , destruction of the reef, and poor visibility. Amen.

BTW..I usually sling a 40cf buddy bottle for safety and I recommend this for all photogs.

Mark

bvmjethead:
Beautiful work.

I would love to see some before and after comparison shots, before and after Hurricaine Wilma. It would be interesting to see some shots from exactly the same spot on the reef.

I was actually there stuck during the hurricane and it took me 10 days to get home...what a mess.

If you search DECOPIXEL on YOUTUBE, you can see videos before and after. Just read the video description for which is which.

Mark

very very nice. Makes me wish I was in Coz

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom