Cozumel May1 thru the 9th anyone ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divematt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'll be diving with Del Mar Aquatics with a group most of the week and staying at El Cid La Ceiba. Just wondering if any of you might be around who know the town as far as restaurants etc.

I'll be there May 1st to May 8th. I know some good restaurants..too!

Is there a group trip planned for Cozumel for that week....is there a web site where I could get some info on it??

Thanks,

Marc

icetime2:
Is there a group trip planned for Cozumel for that week....is there a web site where I could get some info on it??

Thanks,

Marc

Hi icetime2:
Today is the last day to get in on my group trip during those dates.

Will be in the area late April into early May. Flying into Cancun, diving at Isla Mujeres, Cancun, Dos Ojos on the way to Belize and Coz on the way back into Mexico. Drop me a PM and we can talk more.
Bill

Will be there May 23-30 staying at Casa Del Mar and diving with Blue Angel. Look for the 6'10" diver. I will be hanging out with him.

Natasha,

About 28 of us will be down in Cozumel the same week as your group. We'll be taking May 5th off from diving to partake a little the night before. Where are you guys doing your Full Moon Cinco de Mayo party the night of the fourth? Are you doing it at PLG or in town somewhere? I'm going to a small get together Monday night April 5th at the LDS who's putting our trip together. We're all going to get a chance to meet one another before our trip. I'm curious where we'll be planning to party for Cino de Mayo as well. Only 25 days left!

divematt:
Natasha,

About 28 of us will be down in Cozumel the same week as your group. We'll be taking May 5th off from diving to partake a little the night before. Where are you guys doing your Full Moon Cinco de Mayo party the night of the fourth? Are you doing it at PLG or in town somewhere? I'm going to a small get together Monday night April 5th at the LDS who's putting our trip together. We're all going to get a chance to meet one another before our trip. I'm curious where we'll be planning to party for Cino de Mayo as well. Only 25 days left!

HI Matt!!!
Wow 28 of you! We must meet up. I was planning Cinco De Mayo at Poncho's Backyard. It's a very cool restaurant with hibachi individual grills that cook your food. And the best salsa.
But, we can also come back to the pool at PLG since it has a swim up bar. May 4th is the full moon so we're going to want to be down on the beach then too!
It's going to be a great time. Let's be sure to make our paths cross.

Greetings from Boston! Me and a friend will be staying at the Villablanca from May 2nd to 9th so if you find out any good info, please forward it along :)

Also - I need some help choosing a dive operation - I'm PADI open water certified, have only been on 7 dives (5 in MA & 2 in Puerto Rico) and the girl I'm traveling with is just finishing up her open water certification. Anyone have any suggestions on a good dive operation for beginners??? We're looking to dive 4 days and we'd both need to rent equipment (we'll have are own snorkel equip). Thanks!

divematt:
I'll be diving with Del Mar Aquatics with a group most of the week and staying at El Cid La Ceiba. Just wondering if any of you might be around who know the town as far as restaurants etc.
Dive matt...

my husband and i go there about 5 times a year...love it there....always dive with Living Undewater...tried others but none compare...good places to eat...number 1 to me is La Choza....excellent off the main strip...very very good..
melissa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom