Cozumel in November 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am looking for a super cheap package for diving and hotel/ place to stay for two in Cozumel. I do not need any hotel amenities other than a small refrigerator in the room. I do not need mints on the pillows at night. Ideally, the place is really close to the dive dock, and ideally the dive boat is from Dive Paradise, but I am open to suggestions. Has anyone stayed at a place that is not one of the ones advertised on the Internet? Any strong recommendations, PLEASE? I am going for 8 nights in January. I am a dive instructor and I will be traveling with another experienced diver. My only requirements for the lodging is that it be SAFE and clean and two beds and near the dive dock. I want to do 3 dives a day for 7 days. Thanks. escherandme2001@yahoo.com

I highly suggest Blue Angel Dive and Resort

Blue Angel Resort

Jean in MO

What time do you get in on Saturday? I'll be sure to have a cold one or two waiting for ya!! It's VERY windy right now with a lot of chop....but I'm so glad to be here!

See ya soon!

Usually get in 2ish. Thirsty, thirsty, thirsty. :D

Go out under the palapa and do the wind-calming dance! :storm:

I'd be glad to be there, too!!!!!!!

See ya not-soon-enough!

HEY NEIGHBOR!
We are just up the road from you in Newnan. We will be ther a couple of days before you. We will warm up the boat for you with Scuba Mau. See ya down there.

Just a little further north :wavey:
I'm just a couple miles north of ATL airport.

Im headed down on Sunday for a quick trip. Staying at Iberostar and using DWM. returning home Thursday.

Last edited:
When's Thursday gonna get here?

Usually get in 2ish. Thirsty, thirsty, thirsty. :D

Go out under the palapa and do the wind-calming dance! :storm:

I'd be glad to be there, too!!!!!!!

See ya not-soon-enough!

I did the dance and today was perfecto!! Lot's of fun blowing bubbles the past three days ... bring LOTS of bug spray for the evening...they're eating us up! The cab driver last night said they're like 'little helicopters that bite'. See ya soon!!

Like 67 hours left until I am on the beach!!!!! I started packing but I think thay might have made it worse :) .....

try scuba club they do 2dives a day and a afternon dive i just came back last sumday very clean check out there packages and they are walking distance to the mega store-mexican walmart web site scubaclubcozumel.com they have locker at the dive shop and meals are in there package drinks are extra refig in room and a trip to the mega store for beverages

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom