cozumel in april?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tangfish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Will anyone be in Cozumel in April? I'll be there from tomorrow thru the end of the month, although I'm considering heading to Playa Del Carmen and working my way down the coast and checking out some other dive sites along the way, possibly down to Belize. If anyone would like to meet up for a dive and a beer (in that order) PM me or respond to this thread!

~Calvin

Calvin,
We arrive in Cancun the last Thursday in April (29) and staying through the first week of May. We use Cancun as our base and do a lot of smaller trips. We are headed to Belize but it will be in the first fwe days of May. We'll be taking the bus to Chetumal and then a quick ride over to Corozal where we will hop on a puddle jumper and fly to one of several destinations. If you will still be around, drop me a PM and we can talk further.

Sorry mate I leave on the 29th! I am set to arrive in Coz tomorrow morning and am basically doing a mirror of your trip. Sorry we missed each other.

I'm headed down there on the 22nd and coming back on the 29th. Too short of a trip, but it's better than not going. I just hope the wx here in the Puget Sound is cold and rainy that last week of April, vacations always feel better that way!

Have a great trip - Toby

Hey those are the dates I am looking at! Are you going thru DFW? April20 to 27

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom