Cozumel Condo/Home Rental

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aguablanco1

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Been to Coz twice on a cruise ship and loved the diving. Now it's time to spend two weeks there. Chose Dive with Martin for our op, that was easy. There will be 4 of us and we would like to rent a condo or home and I am hoping for some good suggestions. Prefer double master suite but not a deal breaker. Ocean view with a fair sized balcony would also be nice. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
RichH

El Cantil, Palamar, Nah Ha, Miramar, Puesta del Sol, and Marazul are a few I have been in and would fit your criteria. I know there are others but this should get you started.

I should have asked will you have a car as most of these are in town or north of town as I am not sure if DWM picks up in town or only around the caleta and south.

Dive with Martin has it's main office at the International Pier. I know that it will pick up at the Casa Del Mar Pier, though I do not know how far north it will go. Palomar Condos, just a couple hundred yards north of Casa Del Mar, is easy walking distance to either the Casa Del Mar Pier or the International Pier, for that matter. Don't know it it has its own pier. There is always Residencias Reef Club, which is farther South - many Condo units of various sizes, I know that I have seen some units listed for rental. The downside is that it's a long taxi ride to town if you aren't renting a car. Alberto's Beach Club is right there, and I have seen some very good reviews, though I have never eaten there.

Check out Costa del Sol. Villas Costa Del Sol Cozumel - Beachfront Community | B5 Costa Del Sol |Carretera Costera Sur12.8 km Sur| Cozumel, QR 77600 Mexico | US Toll Free (877) 259-0191. it's a complex of homes that has a common pool, beach and pier. It's south of town so just about ant dive OP will pick you up. Our favorite is Villa Debra, it's owned by a couple who live on the island and manage the property themselves. Just Google the name. You will need a car as it's a 15 minute drive to downtown. Have fun!

I was diving with a guy last week staying there for the 4th time. He really liked it.

Check out Costa del Sol. Villas Costa Del Sol Cozumel - Beachfront Community | B5 Costa Del Sol |Carretera Costera Sur12.8 km Sur| Cozumel, QR 77600 Mexico | US Toll Free (877) 259-0191. it's a complex of homes that has a common pool, beach and pier. It's south of town so just about ant dive OP will pick you up. Our favorite is Villa Debra, it's owned by a couple who live on the island and manage the property themselves. Just Google the name. You will need a car as it's a 15 minute drive to downtown. Have fun!

There is a three bedroom at residents reef on vrbo that is reasonable and has a nice wrap around deck. Feet from the beach and a short walk to the sabor pier

Check out El Cantil, unit LB North - it is the only 2 bedroom at El Cantil with two master suites - both ocean view ! Great unit!

Check out El Cantil, unit LB North - it is the only 2 bedroom at El Cantil with two master suites - both ocean view ! Great unit!

We just vacated this property on Saturday :depressed:. It is awesome. You don't need a car because it is so close to town so you can figure that into your budgeting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom