Cozumel Beer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

melfox26:
I'll be in Coz 5/15 to 5/23, I'll be at the Fiesta Americana.

Mel

Gonna be there from 5/15-5/22. Finishing all the details tomorrow.

Most likely going to stay at The Fiesta Americana as well... Was going to be The Plaza Las Glorias but I think I want something a bit more spread out. No AI though! Gotta try that Sushi place Natasha & Christi have been chatting about.

Who are you diving with?

I think I'm going to try to go with a little more personalized diving, no cattle boats for me.

melfox26:
Why beer when there are margaritas to be had? j/k I can't wait until I'm lying on a hammock with an icy Corona and lime after a hard day of diving.

I'll be in Coz 5/15 to 5/23, where you staying GGunn? I'll be at the Fiesta Americana.

Mel

I'll be at Caribe Blu. Loved that place before the renovations; I hope they didn't change it too much. This will be my first stay there since Alejandra (Blue Angel) bought it.

We're diving with DiveHouse, we figured it would be a little easier using the dive op on site. Drop me a line if you want to meet up for a shore or a night dive sometime that week.

Mel
PADI Rescue Diver/Nitrox

There is no such thing as a bad beer it's just that some are better than others.

Try Pacifica its my favourite.

I like it too.... but it is not available in COZ!

I really don't care for the XX that is exported to the US all that much but I really like the XX that we get in Mexico. I've noticed the color of the bottles for XX is different here vs. there as well.

Joel
http://www.mxtravel.com

NetDoc:
You can only rent beer. :D
Thats good because I usually don't keep it long anyways. :54:

I have to put my vote in here for the Leon also,excellenta.

mediakzar:
I really don't care for the XX that is exported to the US all that much but I really like the XX that we get in Mexico. I've noticed the color of the bottles for XX is different here vs. there as well.

Joel
http://www.mxtravel.com

The Dos Equis in the green bottle and the Dos Equis in the brown bottle are two different beers; green is lager and brown is amber, I believe. Both are available here in Austin.

ggunn,

I will be diving with Blue Angel so I'll be in your area when you get in. Maybe we can meet for a beer on the 12th or 13th I'll buy!! I'm still a fairly new diver so I probably won't run into you on a boat. My wife and I are staying at the Presidente. We get out to Austin every once in a while but not as often as we'd like. She went to school somewhere in Austin but the name of the place escapes me at the moment: ). Anyway I'd be happy to buy a fellow Texan a beer if the opportunity presents itself. Let me know.

Sooner1:
ggunn,

I will be diving with Blue Angel so I'll be in your area when you get in. Maybe we can meet for a beer on the 12th or 13th I'll buy!! I'm still a fairly new diver so I probably won't run into you on a boat. My wife and I are staying at the Presidente. We get out to Austin every once in a while but not as often as we'd like. She went to school somewhere in Austin but the name of the place escapes me at the moment: ). Anyway I'd be happy to buy a fellow Texan a beer if the opportunity presents itself. Let me know.

Cool. My group will be based in rooms 101 and 102, which are on the ground floor next to the lobby. Walk on over from the dive shop any old time and introduce yourself, or leave a note if you don't see anybody. We should be there by about 1pm on the 12th.

Back
Top Bottom