Cozumel and Blue Angel for June 2014!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BDSC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Howdy everyone!

I have not been to Cozumel in a few years so a group of us have decided to go back next year and we are going to stay at Blue Angel Dive Resort. The dates are Saturday, May 31st - Saturday, June 7th in 2014. As many of you know, BA gets incredible reviews and we had a chance to visit there for a few hours earlier this year on a cruise ship stop and we were impressed.

For those that have seen me post a trip before, you know that we take the discounts and spread them over everyone's cost so we all go as cheaply as possibly. So this trip is going to only cost $667 (based on d.o.) and includes the following:

- 7 nights in an oceanfront room
- 5 days of two tank dives
- Breakfast each morning
- All taxes

Lunch and dinner are not included but their prices are very reasonable and their food is great but there are many great restaurants as you know on Cozumel so you have lots of options. Transfers to and from the airport are extra but that isn't very expensive. I initially booked 10 rooms and it looks like 8 may already be gone. But as long as they have rooms at the resort, I can get more. So if anyone is interested, let me know. And I always tell folks you are not obligated to do the "group thing". We are a group of friends but we are also individuals and we all do our own thing from time to time. This is just a way to get in on a deal you may not be able to get otherwise.

BDSC

Back
Top Bottom