Cozumel Addiction !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i go there often with my husband and kids...excellent diving and found the one i like best and will never change is "Living Underwater" they are really a good op and maybe a little pricier but you get what you pay for...they keep your equipment, wash it out everyday, and have it all prepared waiting for you when they pick you up for the dive...go to a beautiful beach area for surface intervale...and they use steel 120's or 95's..average bottom times are about 90 min...
www.livingunderwater.com...
we will be there from Aug11-18...and Jeremy is the owner...very good dm...
Staying at Hotel Cozumel..all inclusive...very good food and clean and within walking distance to town...or the PLG is good too.
melissa

diveborg ~ I think you have the right approach! There are tons of folks here on the island who have retired/semi-retired and just spend their time here goofing off, doing community service work and loving it! Face it ~ work is work ~ no matter where in the world you are at the time so if you can just retire here and keep the "magic" as you say then you'll most definitely enjoy your time here more!

Canucklehead:
Would even scrape barnacles off of cruise ships if that's what it took...

Not much call for that; have you ever seen a barnacle in the waters around Cozumel? In the Gulf off Louisiana, even the barnacles have barnacles, but I've never seen one around Cozumel. Maybe the water is too clean...

Back
Top Bottom