Coz in December

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hey y'all - making our second trip to Coz in December and staying at the Occidental Grand, again, first time was awesome.

Last time we dove with Palancar and was very unimpressed, looking for recomendations on another Boat that will pick up at the hotel pier - read alot of great things about Christy, and Martin .... what do y'all think.

Also, what are the conditions like in mid-December? How good, or bad, is the current?

Thanks for the Info.

:blfish: We have use DWM before and were very pleased with his service. Fast boats,pick up at hotel pier. Free night dive with pkg, free video. We want to try Christi's op Blue XT Scuba all reviews on this board an other boards are all great. We will be there xmas but have already signed up with DWM, but not locked in to all dives with him may try her op while there. I don't think you can go wrong with either. Have fun :shark:

All my Dive Buddies are arriving in Coz this very morning. I'm stuck in New York City on business, dammit. We all used Liquid Blue Divers last trip and they are using them again this weekend. Send Liquid Blue an email and they are usually very quick with a response. oh liquidbluedivers.com

We'll be in Coz Dec 11-20, and are booked with Papa Hoggs. Used them for our May trip and were very please. A no frills, no nonsense op with good DM's, small fast boats.

Back
Top Bottom