Coz Diver Death ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

unless a diver or friend posts what's seemingly known we don't get it.

Thanks DD. That's why I gave this a bump. It may be too soon for Tom, the original poster and friend of the diver, to give more info but I didn't want this to drop off the sonar if we had the opportunity to learn the circumstances from him.

Plus, out of respect for the diver's family, they may not want the details released. We'll never know if we don't ask though.

DD, I just saw where you call home. In a lighter thread I'll let you know where my dive buddy wife grew up on the caprock.

I too was waiting to see if any of the family would post, but I know there are a lot of unanswered
questions, and for some the loss of a daughter, mother, wife, and friend. The coulpe had been diving in Rotan before going to Coz, when the young lady was found she had about 2200psi left in her tank, I was told, so this rule out, out of air and she was not a newbie.
Tom

Any information on this. I've searched online and am able to find nothing.

Back
Top Bottom