Coz dive operators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dove with this operator in April(http://www.xtabaydivers.com/) and was very pleased. I went with a group and we had 9 divers so they rented a large boat for us and we could even bring the non divers with us. On one day there was only 6 of us and they had the standard smaller boat. Our DM was a guy named Pepe and he was a lot of fun on the boat and made sure we saw all the little critters.
I think you will enjoy no matter who you go with. Dive Safe.
Butch

I just got back from my trip to Cozumel and would highly recommend Scuba Club Cozumel. The staff is awesome, very caring, and will do anything to make your stay pleasant. We dove with the DM Martin on the Reef Diver. Martin was very caring and accomodating. He even had a surprise of 2 sea horses for us on one of our dives. If there was something that we wanted to see he did his best to find it for us. On my first trip out I had just gotten over a cold and was having trouble with my ears, he noticed my troubles and came to me and helped me out. The boat crew were equally as awesome. The would help you as much or as little as you liked. IMO Scuba Club runs a first class operation and is were I will be staying on return trips.

Blue XT Sea certified me a couple of years ago and they are indeed a top notch company. As my skill level has improved, so has my experience diving with Christi and her staff - great company for divers of all skill levels!

I dove with Blue XT Sea diving the week of 9/19 - 9/25. Owner Christi Courtney and her crew are absolutely top notch. Dive guides Pedro and Jamie know the dive sites like the back of their hand. It's amazing the things they find and point out. They are very experienced, will leave you alone if you demonstrate good skills, or be glad to offer assistance if needed. Hector, the captain, will entertain you for as long as you want with his magic tricks. The boat is a small, fast boat with excellent sun protection and dry storage. With a maximum of six divers, you know you aren't goint to get lost in the crowd. The small groups mean you get to do things on dives (like too many swim-throughs to count) that aren't available with the big boats. They'll let you dive your computer's NDL or 700psi, whichever is first. Divers who use up air fast are sent to the surface while the rest finish the dive. My bottom times were always in excess of 60 minutes. They offer great snacks between dives, and do surface intervals at a nice beach facility with concessions. This operation is simply the best! Give them a look at www.bluextseadiving.com.

Had my first experience with Dive Paradise last week. Was on cruise ship and wanted to do 2 tank afternoon dive. Had emailed several operators I was familiar with and who are recommended on this board. No one would commit without two minimum. Since wife is non diver I was on my own. Refuse to use ship dive tour-too expensive. On recommendation of someone in a dive club I booked with Dive Paradise. Arrived from ship-I was the only one booked. I see why its low season as Hotel Cozumel was almost empty. Anyway manager at store at Hotel called owner and said since I booked and they committed we would go. Another diver showed up at last minute. She and her husband bought and are renovating house in Coz. Turned into two person fast boat trip. Although dive times are less than I am used to I was still satisfied as they kept their commitment(They could easily have refused leaving me out of luck and spending the afternoon with the merchants).

Can see why its low season. Not a lot of boats out in the afternoon and not many divers on them. This was my first time in Cozumel after Labor Day but before Thanksgiving.

By the way the dives were great. Had never dived one of the sites before although I probably have 50 dives in Cozumel.

Scuba Club Cozumel. My wife and I love this place. Great food, great diving, nice DM's. Good deals. We just booked our next trip with Scuba Club and got the "pay for one, get the second at half price" deal. We'll be there in January. Can't wait.

Dive with Martin best price with service as good as any and better than most.
For a really good AI deal Hotel Cozumel is hard too beat

Dive-Ho

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom