Coz dive operators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Count me in for Scuba Diving With Alison... son and I dove with her (and her boat operator Carlos) in June this year. Single boat operation, no more than 6 or 7 divers, personnel attention (my 15 year old son did his AOW with her). No problem picking you up at whatever hotel you're staying at. Have fun, no matter who you pick....

Alan & I have spent 2 great Cozumel trips diving with Papa Hogs .... fast 6-packs, terrific DM's ... and Mike & Margaret (the owners) are great!

another mike:
I'm looking for any info (good or bad) that any/all of you may have about Coz. dive shops. I've been twice and had such a poor experience with SDS that I contacted PADI about numerous standards violations. If possible, please keep reports to things you(or your spouse) have experienced as I'm trying to avoid heresay as much as possible.

thanks to all in advance!

mike
aka "dive sherpa"

This is the second "very" negative reference to SDS that I've read on this board. What's the story on this OP?

after 38 diving trips to Cozumel and using a dozen or so different dive ops, I would never bother to think of any other op when booking. If, by some chance, neither could take me, then I would likely look to Papa Hogs or Living Underwater (only if Jeremy assured me he had completely taken it over) or Deep Blue (although recent posts indicate some slippage there).

I have dived with Aldora and would put them in this second group, but Dave's recent blusters make me think he is more focussed on trash-talking the competition than providing service whose quality speaks for itself.

Have fun!

<')///><

used to dive with aldora but have changed to Dive with Martin.

We have used Dive With Martin several times and will be using them again in November. Fast boats, small groups, great op. Have fun!

My choice is Deep Blue. Small fast boats, great service, excellent DMs. I have done two week long trips diving with them and they have been great. Owner Matt understands the concept of taking care of the customer.

They can do advanced but they can also take care of newbies, just let them know what you are and what you want. Prices are reasonable and they discount for multiple days diving.

http://www.deepbluecozumel.com/

----------------
I have heard many great things about Christi, but I have no personal experience with her operation.

The general rule of thumb that I hear is that any operation with "blue" in the name is pretty decent. --*laughing*--

Wristshot

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom