Court Orders American Airlines to List Flights on Orbitz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did you two read the article? American sued first.

Beyond that, we are talking about a huge corporation with lots of federal interactions and subsidies.

Let's not forget they are also a corporation that supports thousands of families, helping the men and women who work at the jobs that AA provides so they can put food on the table, send their kids to college, go on scuba trips (I hope), buy cars, clothing etc.. that keeps others working making and selling what AA employes buy with the money they earn as a result of AA existing and making a profit so they can continue to have jobs for people to work at.

Reactions: Jax
The tea party is a collection of wealth redistributionists. Cut social programs, cut taxes on the most wealth, cut corporate taxes, increases subsidies to large corporations, cut wages and benefits for workers.

Please explain to me how reducing a progressive income tax is redistributing wealth.

FYI: I am not a TP advocate, just think if you want to call them names, be accurate. Seems to me they want to reduce the amount of wealth redistribution that we have become accustomed to (right or wrongly).

Back
Top Bottom