couple of pics from Similan trip this past weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ssra30 once bubbled...
If you come this way, let us know. Our dive club here in Bangkok has a few members who lurk around scubaboard so you are quite famous :) Would love to see you all here! May be we can finally compare the Oly housing to ikelite housing side by side
We also try to do a club trip every month, sometimes near by Bangkok, or further to the Similan, Burma Bank and the rest of SE Asia.:winkbl:

hopefully (exams permitting) i should be out over christmas for a couple of weeks (wife wants to see her aunt and take our son).

clive francis once bubbled...

hopefully (exams permitting) i should be out over christmas for a couple of weeks (wife wants to see her aunt and take our son).

Well, if you are in Bangkok on a Wednesday, our dive club always have meeting (actually more of a get together for chatting, drinking etc) at various restaurants, pubs etc every wednesday night. Pretty good group of friends (in my opinion :) ), you are welcome to join us if you like.
See the link under my signature, in the club forum, there is a listing of the places we would meet each Wednesday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom