Countdown...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

8 days, 7 hours, 37 minutes.

:jump013: :jump: :bounce:

17 hours and 35 minutes until takeoff!!! Hope to be in the water by 2:30PM tomorrow! :banana:

Scubagal:
17 hours and 35 minutes until takeoff!!! Hope to be in the water by 2:30PM tomorrow! :banana:

I can't take it any more! 17 days, 5 hours and 51 minutes until take-off...Will June 13'th never get here?

Oh well, could y'all please post trip reports, that way I can continue to live vicariously through you until I eventually get there...please? The next 2.5 weeks will never pass quick enough! :06:

Squashie:
I can't take it any more! 17 days, 5 hours and 51 minutes until take-off...Will June 13'th never get here?

Oh well, could y'all please post trip reports, that way I can continue to live vicariously through you until I eventually get there...please? The next 2.5 weeks will never pass quick enough! :06:

I promise to post a trip report when we get back! Hopefully some u/w pictures too, if they turn out. Still learning!

WOO HAA!

Final packing details are being checked over again. Splash down at the Grand Coz in 10 hours. Will be wet and then breeze dried with cerveza on Palancar beach tomorrow! Will have details of our week excursion in Coz and Cenotes upon my safe return. Man the wait is finally over!

Otra mas por favor!

5 hours and 25 minutes!!!!!!!! the guys here at work are envious...
Cancun here I come.....................

I hate all you guys...

352 days, but counting anyway. So there. ;^)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom