Countdown...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha:
Thanks James! But, no report from me. What happens on a dive trip stays on the dive trip! :winky: If I tell ya..I'd have to ..well you know the rest..Ha!
At the very least you have to let us know how you liked Casa Denis...

OK. Yes, we are going there our first night at 6PM. So anyone reading this will find us there @ that time.

I will be posting "Live from Cozumel" so you'll get a few reports :winky:

Natasha:
OK. Yes, we are going there our first night at 6PM. So anyone reading this will find us there @ that time.

I will be posting "Live from Cozumel" so you'll get a few reports :winky:

Ya big teaser :wavey: don't forget to come back home.

So, that would be the 29th. My husband and I are arriving on the 29th too. We have never dove, dived (?) coz and I'm wondering if you have picked your dive operator yet. Have you dove coz before?

30 very long days :17:

Don't think I will be able to wait!

I belive I'll go to Cozumel in about 2 hours and swim with the Splendid Toadfish!

22 days and we'll be recovering from our first shore dive and looking forward to our 1st day of boat diving. Dee and others have helped me on the photo end and the rest have given me guidance on places to eat. Looks like I'm all set. If I can manage to wait. I owe you all a trip report when we get back. Thanks for all the help. Now pray that I don't go crazy waiting on the 24th.

33 days, and I find my self again checking this site allmost every few hours.
32 days and a wake up, staying at the Grand. Let me know if your in Coz June 5 through June 12.

element:
33 days, and I find my self again checking this site allmost every few hours.
32 days and a wake up, staying at the Grand. Let me know if your in Coz June 5 through June 12.

We will be there 6/7-6/11. Some others from this board will be there around the same time. Maybe as it gets closer we can post a thread and get some of us together in town for a drink or dinner.

We are staying at Hotel Cozumel aka Brisas. Diving with Christi Blue XT Scuba.

The wife and I will be in Cozumel in 68 Hours and then about 15 hours after that we will be on our first Open Water Dive in the ocean. I can't wait :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom