Countdown to CocoView!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

full.jpg

All you need.

So, you’re going to go deep anyway? That would be over there on the right. On one 90cuft tank you could indeed make 3,000 ft, getting back would take some planning.

View attachment 532787

All you need.

So, you’re going to go deep anyway? That would be over there on the right. On one 90cuft tank you could indeed make 3,000 ft, getting back would take some planning.

Thanks for that, Doc! I see I had the walls backwards.
We'll probably stop short of 3000 ft (unless something goes horribly wrong!). Most likely, our "deep" dives at night will probably be in the sand at the base of the Prince Albert. I remember some interesting critters hanging out down there on our last night dive.

Learn from this.
We are all on that path.
Some do not yet know it.
Those who have watched that video and read this thread?
They now do.
Spread the word.

Thank you @Daebado ! This is wonderful, I’ll be there a week before you. It will be our first time there...

Thank you @Daebado ! This is wonderful, I’ll be there a week before you. It will be our first time there...

That's great! You're going to love it. CocoView is so easy to dive and you can do as much or as little as you want.
Hopefully, you'll be able to report on the diving while you're still there so I can get an update just before I go!

Have fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom