Countdown Timer Still No Worky

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

parrotheaddiver

Contributor
Reaction score
Southeast of Disorder...and San Marcos, Texas
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have deleted my cookies have relogged in SEVERAL TIMES. I have done everything I know to do and I still cannot see my options unless I go into my private messages. and still no countdown timer. HELP, SOMEBODY HELP Yes I am in my Portal skin.

I discovered that my cell phone has multiple count down timers that you can program - I'm using them as life support till ours get fixed. You don't happen to have a Samsung, do you?

No they are both DELL. I find it very odd that other people are not having the same problem, or maybe they are not complaining, and that we are not getting any responses from Tech Admin. Something doesn't jive.

No - I mean a Samsung cellphone :D Mine has a countdown feature I'm using as a quick fix.

Tech Admin can still see our timers (and his own), so he's not ignoring us - he just can't fix what he can't reproduce!

I am having the same problems as you and I also have PM Tech Admin twice but still no response. I also have read post claiming the same problem so it's a BOARD problem not a USER problem. Guess we just have to wait for the answer as to why.

yeah, you guys are not the only ones. mine is gone also.

parrotheaddiver:
No they are both DELL. I find it very odd that other people are not having the same problem, or maybe they are not complaining, and that we are not getting any responses from Tech Admin. Something doesn't jive.

I don't think any of them are working. Mine hasn't in a few days.

I have disabled all timers with my sheer will power.

Rick Inman:
I have disabled all timers with my sheer will power.
I knew there was a subversive element that was against those who flaunt their dives with the timer !!!!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom