Could you please introduce some experienced reviewers for LED diving torch?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dear all,

I am new to here, and we are the manufacturer on led diving torch, but pls don't kick me out of this active forum, :wink: we need your help.

We are considering doing some reviews these days, but we are not familiar with those experienced reviewers, could you help and introduce some to me?

Thanks in advance! :coffee:

Best regards,
Vivian

Thanks for all of your posts, truly appreciated!

Sorry, I should have clarified. If there are anyone interested or introducing others, could you please send me some information about him, such as, his review experience, review links, and so on....

And later we will random select a part of them to help us on the review tests.

There are a ton of people on the web who review diving torches, but I thought I would open the door to see who your favorite was! Who's opinions do you value and who do you look at for information? I know there are tons on in-depth guys here on SB! Do you watch any videos online? Follow any other blogs or websites?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,
Vivian

vivian@scubalamp.com

---------- Post added May 17th, 2014 at 01:53 PM ----------

If you are serious about selling dive lights in the USA, find a good distributor.

Dear Sir,

Yes, we are engaged in quality LED diving torches, and sincere & faithful to our customers and will deliver good after-sale service.

And looking for some good distributors all over the world, do you have any suggestions or could you introduce some for me?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Vivian

Last edited:
I don't like official reviewers. Why? I don't know that I trust them. I like hearing from scubaboard users. I'm going to assume a majority of the users here are the same way. You will get a better response from a user here than a magazine review.

I don't like official reviewers. Why? I don't know that I trust them. I like hearing from scubaboard users. I'm going to assume a majority of the users here are the same way. You will get a better response from a user here than a magazine review.

But i need to know his previous reviews at least, then i will know what will he present or tell me what will he do in the review, am i right?

Best regards,
Vivian

if you want that kind of person contact any scuba magazine and they will lead you right down the hall to where you can pay them to do your review for you including telling them what you want them to say in your review... If you have a good product then the best reviews come from your own customers.

Ive purchased 90% of my gear based on someone's recommendation on scubaboard. I don't rely on magazine or blog reviews. Give a handful of lights to users and ask them for an honest review. You can even ask some of the guys that sell gear to review it.

But i need to know his previous reviews at least, then i will know what will he present or tell me what will he do in the review, am i right?

Best regards,
Vivian

I dont understand why, a review is a review. Or are you looking for something specific in your review? It sounds kind of like a staged interview, i.e "tell me what you're going to ask so I can prepare the answer and if I don't like the question then you can't ask it". Of course I could be completely wrong and it's possible something is getting lost in translation. Can you be more specific as to what you actually want? Cheers.

I am so confused! :blinking:

I am so confused! :blinking:

I apologize for your confusion. This is my idea.

If you want a review of your product, you should put your product into the hands of the people who represent the users of your product. They will give a frank assessment of how your product works for them in a typical scenario.

For instance, I personally use an Aqualung legend first and second stage regulator. I typically dive both salt and fresh water to no more than 55 feet. This regulator preforms for me exceptionally. I have put 25 dives on this regulator and have never had a problem with it.

On the other hand, I personally use the Agualung airsource power inflator and second stage regulator combo. I have come to dislike this item due to difficulties properly inflating and deflating my BC while sharing air with a buddy. While it is not impossible to do it requires much more practice than a standard configuration. For that reason I plan on replacing that item with the factory inflator and purchasing a new second stage octo.

Hope that helps you understand the value of a personal review of an item.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom