Could you please introduce some experienced reviewers for LED diving torch?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vivian-led

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Dear all,

I am new to here, and we are the manufacturer on led diving torch, but pls don't kick me out of this active forum, :wink: we need your help.

We are considering doing some reviews these days, but we are not familiar with those experienced reviewers, could you help and introduce some to me?

Thanks in advance! :coffee:

Best regards,
Vivian

Dear all,

I am new to here, and we are the manufacturer on led diving torch, but pls don't kick me out of this active forum, :wink: we need your help.

We are considering doing some reviews these days, but we are not familiar with those experienced reviewers, could you help and introduce some to me?

Thanks in advance! :coffee:

Best regards,
Vivian

If you send me one of your lights I'll happily review it for you.

Your video looks good ,But If you can show us more details such as lumen and battery type and beam angle .We will be look at it.

Nice video but it contains no information about the torch. In fact it could be any torch in the video.

Dive lights made in China are a very risky purchase unless there is a USA distributor who will back a reasonable warranty. My experience with dive lights made in chine is that they have some great features and some serious flaws. Original o-rings are unreliable and need to be replaced with o-rings of the proper size and hardness. The electronics are hit and miss; some being very reliable and others experience high failure rates (50%).

If you are serious about selling dive lights in the USA, find a good distributor.

I do 2-3 night dives a month, I'll be happy to review one. :)

You could see these two torches at 00:54/ 4:40/ 5:44/ 6:00, they show the flashlights' appearance clearly, and we could understand they are our "PV20" and "RD75"

---------- Post added May 17th, 2014 at 10:55 AM ----------

672A68079898-162F78D1D_zps46640500.jpg~original
[/URL][/IMG]
RD75-1_zps3af40063.jpg~original
[/URL][/IMG]
pv20_zps7d108eb1.jpg~original
[/URL][/IMG]
pv20_zps7ae3a319.png~original
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks and best regards,
Vivian Wu

Email: vivian@scubalamp.com