Costa Rica

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darnold9999:
Um "They have some great boats" - try "We have some great boats".

Back in NOvember I was still on Curacao and only dove with Rich Coast on my trip to Costa Rica.
We moved to Costa RIca in DEcember, so now I can say we have some great boats, cuz I still believe the trimaran is one of the most comfortable boats I've used for diving.
Why don't you come over and try it?:wink:

Brenda van Gestel:
Back in NOvember I was still on Curacao and only dove with Rich Coast on my trip to Costa Rica.
We moved to Costa RIca in DEcember, so now I can say we have some great boats, cuz I still believe the trimaran is one of the most comfortable boats I've used for diving.
Why don't you come over and try it?:wink:

But your post was in February 2006, not November 2005. So I think you were trying to mislead members of the board by promoting your company as a neutral member of the board when in fact you are the owner of Rich Coast Diving!

kwonger81:
But your post was in February 2006, not November 2005. So I think you were trying to mislead members of the board by promoting your company as a neutral member of the board when in fact you are the owner of Rich Coast Diving!
I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt as she posted under her own name, and the business is new to her. However...

Darnold9999:
I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt as she posted under her own name, and the business is new to her. However...
It isn't like none of us here have ever self promoted...unless you have never had a job or made out a resume :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom