Costa Rica - Quepos / Manuel Antonio area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alexmtl

New
Reaction score
I'm back from a trip to Costa Rica and I wanted to give a "2 thumbs up" to Oceans Unlimited's team.

After reading few threads here about diving sites in Costa Rica (and trying to accomodate my trip schedule), I went to Isla del Caño with Oceans Unlimited (www.oceansunlimitedcr.com).

True, it's a bumpy ride but hey! it's about a 2 hours ride on a Zodiac boat, full throttle... And honestly, I cannot imagine going to Isla del Caño from Quepos on another kind of boat.

It was 2 incredible dives lots of sharks, manta rays, triggers and other colourfull fishes. About the visibility... it was clear blue sea! From the boat deck you could see the bottom of the ocean.

Thanks a lot!

Thanks for the kind comments on our team at Oceans Unlimited. We are so glad you were able to make the trip to Isla del Cano with us, it really is the top of the food chain for coastal diving in central america. Our guides do their best to give everyone an experience of a lifetime with up close and personal encounters with sharks, mantas, and morays while keeping it safe . we will be posting some new pics of schooling rays, and some new shark photos soon on our website www.oceansunlimitedcr.com so look for them soon. I will pass on the kudos to the staff, and thanks again for taking the time to come and dive with us.

Capt. Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom