Costa Rica diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Went to Bat Island in November. The bull's are great!

Can't wait to go this summer. Stayed at Ocotal, but they only had a couple of boats. It was hard to get on the boats if you were not reserved.

I like what I have read about Rich Coast Diving. I think we will use them next time.

Hey out there:
I will be in Costa rica from February 27 to March 6. We're staying in a condo at Coco Beach. I'm going with 3 non-divers and will be seeking a buddy or buddies for some diving. I will likely be able to dedicate one full day and several morning/afternoons for a fix!!! I've never been there so I know very little about the lay of the land. If you are going to be there or have any info that you think might be helpful,I'm all ears! Thanks .......BRANT

Hi Brant,

Don't worry about not having a buddy, we have plenty for you! We dive in small groups and our guides have personal attention for each and every diver. If your family wants to join you for a boat ride or snorkel trip, no problem. We leave in the morning and we are back between 1 and 2 pm, so you would still have the afternoon for the family.
Coco is pretty central and lots to do in a short distance.
You could take them into the jungle, rafting, canopy or horse back riding.let me know of you need some help.
Have a fun trip! Brenda

Another cry for help!

I will be staying at the Allegro Papagayo, Costa Rica, from July 4th to 11th. I am keen to dive as much as I possibly can, however I can't seem to be able to contact the hotel to enquire about their diving facilities, nor can I find any dive centres close by who are willing to provide a pick-up service.

Can anyone advise me what to do, who to contact etc.? I would be very grateful for any assistance.

Lily

Hi Lili,

I just had two divers from the Allegro and they came here by taxi everyday (30 min) Teh dive center at the Allegro is a tour company and not PADI affiliated. I do not think they have a seperate dive website. You are more than welcome to dive with us. We have dives scheduled everyday and leave at 8.30, so you don't have to get up at the crack of dawn!
If you need anything else, just drop me an email and I promise I do reply.

Happy diving and don't worry too much.

Brenda

i live in drake bay and in comparison with guanacaste is comparing jungle lodges with big ten story hotels

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom