Costa Maya Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mackaBpirate

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
hey, i'd love to get a hold of a good dive shop down there, (i'm leaving friday on a cruise) i have 4 divers going with me....could you drop me an email or anything really quick with the bos info, they sound like a good shop
mackaB

mackaBpirate:
hey, i'd love to get a hold of a good dive shop down there, (i'm leaving friday on a cruise) i have 4 divers going with me....could you drop me an email or anything really quick with the bos info, they sound like a good shop
mackaB
You can email the owner Julie (who goes back and forth between Costa Maya and Texas)
"Julie Minter" <julie@blueoceansafari.com>
or Phil (who is usually there in CM, but the internet access there is not as stable)
phillip@blueoceansafari.com

You may also want to try Bucaneros at www.bucanerosdiving.com. Both Blue Ocean and Bucanero will offer more 'personal' service. Both have good reviews. The good thing - both are located in the village - easy to find.

I spent a week diving with dreamtime divers, I would recommend them for sure...great
DM's, nice well kept equipment, good size boats and good boat captains.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom