Costa Brava in late September?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

men are never to be trusted, you ought to know it by now :)

but what am I saying! don't trust me either!!!

safety is a matter of personal preference! set your safety expectations low enough and you'll always be surprised :D

As a Spanish guy, I can say this place is as safe as any other in civilized world :wink: , you'll find lots of nice people and also a few disturbing people, like everywhere else. Just come here with an open mind and I'm sure you'll return :wink: (I've met lots of tourists that have returned, or even moved here! )

As for the dives, as someone else posted above, Illes Medes is one of the best dive points not only in the Spanish coast but in the whole mediterranean sea, only surpassed, IMHO, by "Cabo de palos" (named "Best dive point in the mediterranean" by Cousteau itself), also in the med spanish coast but 600km away from medes.

If you need any information about my country do not hesitate to ask me! Me and my poor english will be more than pleased to help you :wink:

I'd recommend Costa Brava Divers too. Very helpful, good standard of rental kit and pretty central.
And you won't be disapponted with the diving around and about the Ille de Medes.
The town is very flat, easy for getting about, and compact, nothing is that far away.

Hope this helps. Happy bubbles,

Shaun

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom