Cost of an AIR FILL................

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

$5.00 for any size tank in air.We don't dive much nitrox here so they are more expensive in NZ bucks but prices are favorable with the US buck.Nitrox is $16-18.In Korea the basic air fill to only 200 bar on an 80cu/ft is $20.00 NZ.Hey Kat...where do you dive in Washington? State or city?
Cheers Ears,
The Gasman

Air $4-5 Nitrox $6-10. By the 100 $2 and $4-5.Most Fla shops have volume and Cash discounts on anything.

Oklahoma that is, plain ole air is 4 bucks and nitrox, any blend below 40% is 8 bucks.

Where can I get parts for a Univac?

ID

Originally posted by greg somers
NZ.Hey Kat...where do you dive in Washington? State or city?
Cheers Ears,
The Gasman

Hi G-Man!
I swim with the fishes in Washington State... in the Puget Sound to be more precise. Give me a holler if you make it stateside any time soon!

-kate

Originally posted by Iguana Don
Where can I get parts for a Univac?

ID

So are you saying that you'd trade air fills for some punch cards and vacuum tubes?

How many boxes of cards, and you got any 3081 vac tubes with the high voltage plate that is isolated?

BYW, anybody got any magnetic tapes in the 2500' range for sale?

ID

PS. $1.49....wow......if I ship my tanks to you will you get them filled?

Sounds like the old "walked 5 miles to school, in the snow, uphill both ways" is about to change into "had to type my report, save it on an 8-inch floppy, and print on a dot matrix printer with an old ribbon"

Used to know a guy that owned a still working Commodore PET and an old Kaypro.

For the mag tape, check out some of the local surplus auctions that the area municipalities and cities hold everyso often. Each year I see our local city retiring several VT-100 & DEC terminals and pallets of tapes and older gear.

Observation du jour: Have you noticed that many of today's divers (both experienced and newbies) are generaly those that know/understand/use computers?

Back
Top Bottom