Corrugated BC hose length

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

francousteau

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm looking to make the corrugated hose on my OMS BC shorter and wanted some advice on the length of hose that I should buy. The one that is on it now is about 22". Then, of course, what would the length of the LPI hose be?

Thanks

francousteau:
I'm looking to make the corrugated hose on my OMS BC shorter and wanted some advice on the length of hose that I should buy. The one that is on it now is about 22". Then, of course, what would the length of the LPI hose be?

Thanks

I also replaced my corrugated hose on my OMS 60#wings (20"hose) with a DiveRite 16" hose. I know that OMS sell a 14" hose. LPI should be about 4" longer that the corrugated hose depending on your set up. I used my OMS for doubles and an Halcyon 32# for single which as a 16" corrugated hose and I like the lenght on the Halcyon so I knew that it would be fine on the OMS wing.

Cheers

Al

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom