Coron Adventure Diving: Wrecks, Caves, Lakes! Trip Report (Jan 21-22)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chip104:
Dear Jag, Pak, Jon, Mike, Koya, & Mid,

Spoon and I are friends in a completely heterosexual way. Thank you for shietting up this thread.

Love Chip
I like how Jag got the first blame on that one.... :D

You are right Chip...we did bring your report way off topic!! sorry bout that...won't happen again...

Mike Veitch:
You are right Chip...we did bring your report way off topic!! sorry bout that...won't happen again...
Won't happen again... In the next minute? Next three minutes? I hope you didn't mean ever, this bunch of Pasaways (myself included) won't go an hour. :D

Halthron:
Won't happen again... In the next minute? Next three minutes? I hope you didn't mean ever, this bunch of Pasaways (myself included) won't go an hour. :D
actually i think that only lasted 1 minute... :D

Mike Veitch:
I like how Jag got the first blame on that one.... :D

ah it's all good. I'm just kidding - it wouldn't be a unique PPD thread without the "kwento" (chit chat). It's pretty funny actually... :)

btw Pak: we did nitrox sidemounts. You're right, in the cargo bays can't really be called penetration, hence when I used "serious penetration" were when we did go into smaller spaces.

For the Olympia Maru, no sidemounts. We ate up that wreck! Complete swiss cheese to us. It's very easy to navigate - even when in the boiler room area.

chip104:
btw Pak: we did nitrox sidemounts.

and some cult says "WE DO NOT DO SIDEMOUNTS ...." BLAH BLAH BLAH ......

:11: :redhot:

if i see any of DIR using sidemount i will inform the DIR police . so you better not join me and my group in our tambay dives ON SIDEMOUNTS ! unless you renounce that phrase and state it here :WE DO NOW USE SIDEMOUNTS, as we are PPD "

chip104:
ah it's all good. I'm just kidding - it wouldn't be a unique PPD thread without the "kwento" (chit chat). It's pretty funny actually... :)

Yes i know :D , i was quoting Monty Python actually eyebrow

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom