Coron Adventure Diving: Wrecks, Caves, Lakes! Trip Report (Jan 21-22)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

midwestdvr:
Great trip report and pics. No doors in the bathroom, eh? I find it hard to believe that you were a complete gentleman the whole time, pasaway that you are :D . Can't wait for the second part. No wreck pics?
Did you go diving this weekend in Monterrey? Was the 7mm sufficient enough?

subzero:
Did you go diving this weekend in Monterrey? Was the 7mm sufficient enough?
Oy paolo, I owe you dinner :D

7 mil farmer john, 5 mil booties and gloves, and 5 mil hood. It was warm enough but if I decide to be a regular diver in those temp, will either have to buy my own or get a custom made one. Slight fit isssues, nothing big, but enough to let in small amounts of coooooold water. Really wasn't much of a bother except on last dive when I started getting chilled. Check out my report in the NorCal section of California Kelp Divers.

midwestdvr:
Oy paolo, I owe you dinner :D

ok, when i go to california (sacramento and San Fo) maybe sometime this year i would let you know and have you pick me up in San Fo airport, do a dive in monterey with Ben_ca then have dinner then call my relatives that i am in Cali. hehehehehe

and probably do some lake diving with ishie in Old Sac river...... or in Ione lake

subzero:
WRECK PICS!!!
WRECK PICS!!!
WRECK PICS!!!
WRECK PICS!!!

Whats the hold up :D

i think when subzero asks for wreck pics he doesn't mean sketches of wrecks hehehehhee

probably there were no WRECKS !!!!! the thread was just another PPD JOKE !!!

just be patient enrique...... they will soon post the wrecks, however i think it would be all black as they ran out of flash in the wrecks hehehehehe

Great report Chip..

Don't worry about wreck pics

I want more pics of......

WEll never mind

paolov:
ok, when i go to california (sacramento and San Fo) maybe sometime this year i would let you know and have you pick me up in San Fo airport, do a dive in monterey with Ben_ca then have dinner then call my relatives that i am in Cali. hehehehehe

and probably do some lake diving with ishie in Old Sac river...... or in Ione lake

Don't worry about the gear... I have plenty of loaner stuff you can use.

Ben_ca:
Don't worry about the gear... I have plenty of loaner stuff you can use.

thanks for the offer, but am having second thoughts, just recalling them seals in monterey makes me shiver to the thought that i would take a deep in the kelp forest of COLD COLD water......

Oh man, Mike is so going to get it from Iris...

I foresee a roundhouse kick to the face or other body part.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom