Coral Sea/GBR Liveaboards for both technical and recreational diver?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bridgenet

Contributor
Reaction score
My wife and I are headed to Australia for 3 weeks at the end of the year. Does anyone know of any liveaboards that cator to more advanced divers? Although doing alot of repetitive dives would probably require recreational limits I would love to drop down to 250-300 feet on Trimix for a different perspective or at least be able to get some deco gas and have an extended stay at 150.

My wife isn't technical but is Padi Master. Ideal situation would be to do a bunch of recreational dives with her but on a couple of days some deep or extended time deco dives. Trimix would be nice but would be happy with just having a couple of tanks of deco gas.

Haven't seen any liveaboards offering anything like this but figured I would ask. Possibly they are afraid of a hit out in the middle of no-where.

Thanks,

Kev

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom