Coral Princess

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike_bayer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My regs and computer went missing from the rinse tank at the coral princess yesterday afternoon. They did not get turned in so I guess they went for a walk. Scubapro G250 with a clear Sea cure mouthpiece and Miflex carbon fibre hose, R190 and MK 20 with a Suunto Cobra computer.

Reward if found.

Thanks,

Mike

Well, that sucks. Sorry to hear. I do like to watch my stuff closely to avoid accidents or worse. You may want to get a police report in case it can help with any insurance claims.

good luck

An unpressurized reg sitting in a rinse tank? Why?

Not really the point of the post.

You are so much nicer than I am.

Mike, I hope it was a case of mistaken identity, and your regs are found today. Good luck.

You are so much nicer than I am.

Mike, I hope it was a case of mistaken identity, and your regs are found today. Good luck.

Thanks me too, I hope I won't have to get a police report. The hotel service is good but I guess there is no way to know if it was taken by staff or a guest at this point.

---------- Post added March 19th, 2013 at 10:48 AM ----------

What a relief, they had the gear at Pepe's!

Lesson learned - pay close attention to your gear before and after your dives and double check you have everything.

Back
Top Bottom