Cooper River Praise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

melanopterus

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all, I have just dove the Cooper River, and had excellent results. Found heaps of meg teeth, and as an average diver, was the most fun and extreme diving I've undertaken. I went with Ike from DarkWater Adventures, who is starting up his charter business in the new year. I found it really easy going, and very professional, the snacks and beverages included too. I highly recommend him if you are thinking of diving the Cooper, he knows some really good spots. Happy diving

DarkWater Adventures LLP
Ike (843) 364-2414

Cheers,

Brett

Thanks Brett,
I think i need to get my self a thicker wet suit! LOL. A friend of mine found a 4 3/4 inch meg last week. It was huge, and not broken. Awesome. I put a temporary website up until i complete the final product. Still working on the booking and a few other things. www.darkWaterAdventures.com or www.Dark-Water-Adventures.com
See you next time!
IKE

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom