Cooper river finds

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Moose016

Contributor
Reaction score
I took a picture of teeth I have found on 2 ooper river dives, I've heard some people say its run dry but I'd have to disagree, all of these were on the surface as well, no digging. May not be what it once was, but a long way from dead.

Moose016:
I took a picture of teeth I have found on 2 ooper river dives, I've heard some people say its run dry but I'd have to disagree, all of these were on the surface as well, no digging. May not be what it once was, but a long way from dead.
All these on two dives? Nice......... what part of the river? Or should I say, near what city?

all charleston area, the barge and 2 sticks are the only site names I remember

nice teeth
i have been down once to the cooper just this past august
and it was a blast i did not get to find a large one but fun none the less
largest one was 1 3/4 long
but buddy of mine found a horse jaw bone we hope to go back again soon

pics kinda hard to see

diver5671:
Awesome find. Im trying to work up a trip to Cooper River. Which charter did you use? I'm tossed up on which to use.

I've dove with Captain Tom's Day on the Cooper a couple of times and been very satisfied. Book through Charleston Scuba 843-763-3483

IT is a 6-pack boat.

Polly

I have gone through Captain tom as well, you can book through charleston scuba or get his number off of his website cooperriver.com. His safety procedures aren't up to some others though, I'm going to go with a different one next time, like off the wall charters.

scubanick:
nice teeth
i have been down once to the cooper just this past august
and it was a blast i did not get to find a large one but fun none the less
largest one was 1 3/4 long
but buddy of mine found a horse jaw bone we hope to go back again soon

pics kinda hard to see

Yeah, that was cool seeing Tony come up with that.

Mark

Back
Top Bottom