Coolest Scuba Related Christmas Gift

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is what I got!

Twins.jpg

:)

Dom

My coolest Christmas gift came in the form of a holiday greeting from a former student who has since moved to another state ... received via e-mail yesterday.

I've got a garage full of expensive scuba toys, and the ability to acquire more pretty much as I wish. But a nice letter from a student ... and seeing her flourish as a diver and a person ... means more to me than those toys ever will ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Wow now that is a great answer.
NWGratefulDiver:
My coolest Christmas gift came in the form of a holiday greeting from a former student who has since moved to another state ... received via e-mail yesterday.

I've got a garage full of expensive scuba toys, and the ability to acquire more pretty much as I wish. But a nice letter from a student ... and seeing her flourish as a diver and a person ... means more to me than those toys ever will ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

A set of dub 95's and a new wing. Can't wait to get them wet next month.

I was super lucky this year, my AOW class is paid for, as well as a knife, watch, and slate!

Congratulations on your new watch. We'd love to hear from you on our website for our testimonial section. http://www.reactorwatch.com
Please let me know if I can answer any questions for you about your Critical Mass Watch. We have some amazing new styles debuting at Surf Expo in January that will be available late spring. If you have any suggestions or ideas for a new watch please let us know.

Sincerely,
Trey Jefferies
National Territory Manager, Reactor Watch
"The Best Built Performance Watch...PERIOD!"

kc0czi:
Sorry I'm late making this thread...

I'm covering anything purchased within a week or two of Christmas - because I'm terrible about offering ideas until very late in the game:

DUI Drysuit with 400g underwear (I *hate* being cold!)
Uwatec Neverlost unit (been wanting one of those for a long time)
Paid for our Roatan/CCV trip in Jan 07 (20th-27th)...

and best of all: The Reactor Critical Mass sports watch. It was the least expensive new toy, but it has so far well surpassed my expectations. If you're in the market for a new active lifestyle watch - you really owe it to yourself to give Reactor a look!

Halcyon aluminum backplate with harness, DIN tank pressure checker. Excellent.

Santa missed the mark. I got a ''hoodie'' sweat shirt I did not need so I took it back and with a little $ I turned it into a Cressi matrix mask.

The only thing scuba related was a $50.00 gift certificate from my brother and his wife to the LDS (Thanks guys) Other than that, the only thing "related" is cash to buy more gear.....beat's a blank!

Back
Top Bottom