Coolest Scuba Related Christmas Gift

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k4man

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
So, the big day is over for another year. I was pleasantly surprised to find an awesome Akona dive/travel gear bag under the tree from my wife. So, short of actually BEING in the big blue diving, I can at least THINK about it now:wink:

What the coolest scuba related gift that YOU received? Yeah, go ahead and make me jealous!!!:)

Amen to that. I have two trips booked and I have not paid for either one of them yet.

Ok, no fair....that's a given to all of us!!!! haha

Well, my dad bought himself some nice Scubapro fins (not jets nor twinjets, it's an old fashioned blade typething) but he says they are too stiff for him. So, we'll trade. He'll use my full foot pieceof junk snorkeling fins that I've been using for diving only because I have to use something, and I'll use his nice, stuff Scubapro fins. Works for me. :)

Wow, diverdownAg, you must have REALLY been good!

Best gift I ever received was when my father paid for my OW class. If only I knew at the time how much that class would cost me...

My wife bought me The Reef Set- Reef Fish, Reef Coral, and Reef Creature ID books. Given all the money I spent on gear this year I was surprised to not get coal.:D

Back
Top Bottom