Cool Vu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oreo cookie

Reaction score
I'm going to buy a scuba pro "cool vu" mask, any bad/good experiences???? what snorkel should I buy.....please some advice:)

Well, let me give you my experience since I just got certified last Sunday........Our entire class used the scubapro crystal vu masks with purge. No problems whatsoever. They clear so easily the instructors told us not to even press the masks against our faces because the masks almost worked "too well". We actually bought the "SCUBAMAX" mask that is exactly the same but without the scubapro name. We did get 2 backup masks that are the actual scubapro crystal vu's and do not see any difference whatsoever. I asked the dive shop owner the difference between the scubamax and the scubapro and he said " about 20 bucks". He dives the scubamax and the man has been diving about 50 years or so. The only difference would be that the cool vu is made for youth. Hope this helps. Good luck and good diving. GT

Back
Top Bottom