Cool fallout from Fundies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSandM

Missed and loved by many.
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
The person who did the videography for us on Sunday was a woman. I talked a little bit to her before our dive, and in discussing dry suits, it came up that she had in the neighborhood of 2800 dives. (She looked about 25.) She's a TDI/IANTD tech instructor. After the day's dive sessions, she came back with us to the shop for the video review. She had some good things to add to the discussion.

Today I met her at the barn where I keep my horses. We rode together (she was raised on a horse farm) and then we went for coffee and talked for about THREE HOURS. We talked about lots of things, but also about diving, and I already picked up a number of useful ideas from talking to her.

She's going to dive with me and help me with my skills.

I am so excited at having met a woman tech diver who's also a great person and who's willing to help me learn, I had to share it.

Very cool. :)

I love your journal. Its nice to see others have gone through similar experiences.

Be careful about those ladies with horses. LOL I only have one wife but two horses and there's more always trying to move in!...horses that is

*smile* I talked to said person for awhile tonight about your horses and riding them!!! She was quite happy to have gotten the saddle time! Though I bet the real soreness is going to set in -- in about two days!

Small world this tech diving thing -- especially the girls with horses....

Kimber

what mascara did she recommend? i wanted to ask in the report thread, but thought the guys would laugh!

I don't know how it's spelled, but it sounded like Saphora.

Kimber, she wrote to me and said she really likes you. She said you have the same pink-stuff-on-the-fins approach to life :)

I'm betting it's Sephora, I think I've heard of it.

Horses? Did I hear horses? :) I sold mine years ago but I still love to ride--bareback of course! Nothing better than feeling the power between your legs when you have them running as fast as they can go:biggrin:
Ber :lilbunny:

sephora.com. It's Makeup Mecca. Plus you get samples and a nice box or bag with every order.

Back
Top Bottom