cool diving show on 4/27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FL_Chad

Contributor
Reaction score
On PBS - a show at 11 PM called Waters Journey: Hidden Rivers of FL. It is a show about the FL aquifer and the pressure we put on it. There is a team of divers and a guy that tracks them up on land with a "radar" as they are swimming thru the aquifer finding tires, 55 gallon barrels, mamoth bones.

I bought the DVD a while back, but it is on PBS Wednesday April 27th at 11 pm. Diving related and educational.

I think this show was aired a few Sundays ago. I really enjoyed it. The most amazing part was watching how everyday things effect the environment. Like watching them (the divers) go underneath the Sonny's BBQ and the runoff from the different parts of town.

Good show.

Joe

This is a great show put on by Wes Skiles. Some really amazing cave diving footage.

Yes, Wes Skiles is a good man and makes great shows. They have another one coming out this fall on the St Johns.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom