Cool Dive Stuff

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ronpetri

New
Reaction score
Hey guys and girls just letting you know about this cool site called divemastergear.com, they have awesome shirts, caps, sweats, with cool graphics. Definitely some of the coolest shirts I've seen.

"DiveMasterGear will continue to push the edge of the envelope with cutting edge graphics and technology in all future product lines pertaining to dive apparel and dive equipment, maximizing extreme penetration in the world of diving."

Wow, that single color trident is sure pushing the edge! I do not know if I could handle any more, like a fish or maybe, or dare I say, an scuba diver.:whack:

I would like a refund on kb's I wasted on your site...
:spammers: Unless they have some cool stuff!
:monkeydan

dschulte:
"DiveMasterGear will continue to push the edge of the envelope with cutting edge graphics and technology in all future product lines pertaining to dive apparel and dive equipment, maximizing extreme penetration in the world of diving."

Wow, that single color trident is sure pushing the edge! I do not know if I could handle any more, like a fish or maybe, or dare I say, an scuba diver.:whack:

I would like a refund on kb's I wasted on your site...
:spammers: Unless they have some cool stuff!
:monkeydan

Hey, at least they shied away from the obligatory diver down flag and it's numerous iterations. :D

No, not very cool dive stuff....

So all this company makes are shirts/hats that promote their own website? Oooooookaaaayyyyy?

Back
Top Bottom