Converting logs from one computer to another

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TedDiver

New
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I've had an Aeris Manta for several years and recently purchased a Mares Mission 3 Puck Air integrated. I have several hundred dives logged on the computer for the Manta and would like to figure out how to convert them over so that I can also have them in the log for the Puck. ike every other manufacturer they have their own proprietary software. Any guidance or direction would be appreciated

Use Diving Log or some other log software instead. 3rd party software is designed from the get=go to accomodate different sources and is generally more flexible. Your choice of software is not limited to what the manufacturer wants you to have.

That would also be my first thought. If divinglog.de supports both computers, your job is easy. The software doesn't cost that much, and it's a very nice logging program.

Hi,
we just released a new version of divePAL that can import directly the Aeris logbook and indirectly the Mares ones.
Next revision - planned for end of February - will support direct import of the computer logs.
The Basic version is free.

Additionally divePAL can be equipped with both dive computers.

Lastly, once the logs are imported into divePAL, they become automatically visible on both supported platforms (PC and iPad)

Alberto (aka eDiver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom