Contributer badge is text now

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cvchief

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I had the contributer and defender badges showing. Now contributer appears as text above the defender for me. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you mean Supporter badge? :shakehead:

Do you mean "above the defender"...?
:silly:

Your Supporting membership expired Mar. 2011 according to our records. If you've renewed recently please forward the transaction to me via PM. If you haven't and you do now, please forward that also.

The countdown timer is incompatible with this version of .vBulletin.

Criminee.... Supporter, contributer, money-giving guy. I guess not paying could explain it....:confused4::confused6::silly: Didnt know it was up.... Fixed that! Thanks. And thanks Don for stalking me on SB and correcting my mistakes.... :sinq:

Criminee.... Supporter, contributer, money-giving guy. I guess not paying could explain it....:confused4::confused6::silly: Didnt know it was up.... Fixed that! Thanks. And thanks Don for stalking me on SB and correcting my mistakes.... :sinq:
Yes well, there are two ways to contribute money to help SB: Supporting and Defender, hence the two badges. So, if you "fixed that" and renewed your Supporting status, then why are you not red with that badge?

Well Don, since you asked....
I checked Paypal and didnt see anything, so I renewed. Then on the Paypal site I did see than I was on automatic renewal and renewed in March. So now I have TWO memberships and no supporter badge. I can still see 'supporter' in text, not a badge, above defender where it should be.
ScubaBoard, Inc Jun 1, 2011 $39.95 USD Active
ScubaBoard, Inc Mar 20, 2011 $39.95 USD Active
I contributed to the defender seperately.

Your Supporting membership expired Mar. 2011 according to our records. If you've renewed recently please forward the transaction to me via PM. If you haven't and you do now, please forward that also.

The countdown timer is incompatible with this version of .vBulletin.
Sounds like you need to send a PM with both receipts' info.

Yes well, there are two ways to contribute money to help SB: Supporting and Defender, hence the two badges. So, if you "fixed that" and renewed your Supporting status, then why are you not red with that badge?

And actually there is a "sponsor" above supporter. But now I think they should add contributor between sponsor and supporter......:cool2::clown:

Contributor is a post count level. Here are the levels:

Registered 0
Frequent Poster 50
ScubaBoard Contributor 500
ScubaBoard Enthusiast 1000
ScubaBoard Veteran 5000

Supporter, Sponsor and Business Sponsor are levels for members who financially support the board.

Back
Top Bottom